March 21 ~ Saturday

Half off day at the Goodwill so Katherine and I left early and hit the one on Litchfield where we picked up a few DVDs then headed to the farther out one on Indian School.
At that one we got 15 DVDs (all half price at 1 - 1.50 each) including 10 Elvira Mistress of the Dark ones that I think I'm going to keep for the time being.
In the afternoon, Jeff's back still hurt pretty bad so we watched TV.
We started with a few episodes of Love It of List It, followed by 4 or 5 episodes of the last season on Next Generation, during which I took pictures of things I will be listing including lots of little girls clothes Ive had sitting in a bin that I will not use for at least several years (and that would be if I had another granddaughter) so better to move the stuff along.
Then we watched most of Buckaroo Banzai (from the 80's). I'd never seen it before.
After the kids went to bed we watched The Returned.

My pile of Elvira movies: