June 7 ~ Sunday

Woke up to an iguana who had escaped from his cage and was lounging on the back of the couch.
I put him in the window and he was happy.
This morning Jeff and I watched Blazing Saddles. I had never seen it all the way through before.
Most of the afternoon was spent relaxing and with me working on putting together some little girl clothing lots. I watched an Elvira hosted movie called "They from beyond Space". Terrible, but it was supposed to be.
We had the good fortune of being granted another loan from Paypal of $4000. We just paid off our old loan and this could not have come at a better time.
We went out to the market and bought some groceries then came home and I made Mac & Cheese for dinner.
We continued watching Orphan Black and I had some ice cream for dessert.

Iggy napping in the laundry basket (and judging me for taking his picture).