April 10 ~ Friday

It's been a busy few days.
Yesterday was dollar days and Katherine and I went to 3 different Goodwills.
I picked up just a few things including a sweater for Katherine.
After a brief rest at home I had to go to the doctor to get my knee looked at.
Katherine came with me. It was a 60 mile round trip and I got lost (of course).
Last night we watched Elementary.
Today was dentist day for the kids to get their cavities filled.
They were pretty nervous but everything went fine. All the better it was all covered by our insurance.
Jeff went in with Jeffrey while Katherine and I waited in the waiting room and watched The Croods.
Jeff took Jeffrey home when they were done and I went in and sat with Katherine.
After Katherine and I went and did some shopping at the 99¢ store, Big Lots and Walmart she spent some time making a "Bath Bomb" which is supposed to explode in bubbles when you put it in the bath.
This evening Jeff and I watched Hawaii 5-0.