April 2 ~ Thursday

Dollar Day Dance!
Katherine and I went and did our usual round up of Goodwill discount days.
Found numerous items I will hopefully be able to list and make some money on.
We also found a ton of boxes behind Party City (our usual go to) and we filled up the car back and middle seats.
At home the kids got some schoolwork done and Jeff packed a bunch of packages.
I finally got the numbers for our doctors and dentists and reluctantly made appointments for me and the kids.
Next week there are 4 different appointments. 2 for me and one for each kid.
I also continued teaching Jeffrey to crochet because he is convinced he can begin to crochet large afghans and sell them on eBay and make enough money to buy himself a computer. I like his ambition.
I am trying once again to lose weight and have managed to take off about 4 pounds so far.
Tonight  we watched Elementary.

Jeffrey's work so far: